MUD Pulse Receiver MPRx (DIS & PCI)
The XXT Mud Pulse Receiver (MPRx) card accepts and decodes the mud pulse telemetry signal provided by the pressure transmitter.
The MPRx is designed to be incorporated into a Rig Floor Display (RFD) assembly.
The MPRx utilizes XXT’s best-in-class decoding algorithms to receive and decode the telemetry pulses received from the standpipe’s pressure transmitter. The decoded mud pulse telemetry is then presented to the DRT for use by the surface equipment. Robust hardware, filtering, and embedded firmware is used to remove mud pump and other undesirable noise, allowing the XXT downhole sensors to transmit data at maximum bit rates.
Licensed version of MPRx includes fully supported latest-generation XXT software suite.
- Ability to interface third-party sensors to a QDT-compatible tool string
- XXT’s hardware and firmware filtering mechanisms ensure optimized data decoding providing highly stable data transmission
- Highly configurable, the MPRx and MPTx can be customized for optimal performance at the wellsite
- Easy configuration of the MPRx and MPTx is achieved via XXT’s xxMWDconfig application
- 4-20mA or 4-12mA Pressure Transmitter interface
- Full Scale Pressure Transmitter range of 5,000 or 10,000 PSI
- Baud Rates: 4800, 9600, 19200 or 38400
- Advanced best-in-class Mud Pulse Decoding algorithms
|Dimensions||6.880” x 4.200”|
|Baud rate||4800, 9600, 19200 & 38400|
|Pressure input||4-20mA or 4-12mA software|
|Operating voltage||+5Vdc and +12Vdc|
|Pressure input||16-bit A-to-D converter|
|Operating Current||0.20W @ +5V 0.55W – 1.85W @ 12V|
|Pressure range||5,000 PSI or 10,000 PSI|
|Temp rating||85˚C (surface environment)|